Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Come on Mike


My first thought when I saw this picture is that I misspelled the first word in the title. Below you will find the rest, in no particular order:
  1. Calm down little buddy!
  2. "Denyce, I'm coming for you baby. My stroke is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah!"
  3. Denyce: Is that a tattoo on his face? Mike: Herrrrrre Titty Titty Titty!
  4. "You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend." (Originally said to Razor Ruddock) LMAO
  5. If I can connect with an uppercut I could push my bone to her brain.
  6. "I normally work with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."
  7. Why does he keep calling me Robin?
  8. I was a little concerned when he licked my hand but the crotch juggling is just unacceptable.
  9. Please F*ck me and make you love me!!!
  10. If I wasn't on Zoloft she would be broken and pregnant.
Big Shout to Dane and AW for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AB you are killing me. Where did you find this photo.

Using the Praise be to Allah quote was just genius.

I think I may be your biggest fan. I have my whole office reading this.

Anonymous said...

yea would be a funny joke, but... to be honest hes just holding a bag