Monday, February 26, 2007

Congratulations to Forrest Whitaker and Jennifer Hudson





And the winners are... (Well the winners that I care about are) For Best Actor Forrest Whitaker for his role as Idi Amin in The Last king of Scotland.

And for her portrayal of Effie White in Dream Girls Jennifer Hudson win the best supporting actress Oscar.
There is something magic about this picture I just can't put my finger on it. LMAO!!!
Both well deserved and Forrest yours was long overdue. I was truly moved by both acceptance speeches. Forrest yours was phenomenal I have seen all of your movies and I realize that I had no idea what your actual voice sounded like.
Much love to you both. Congratulations.
Honorable mention to goes to those nominated but that did not win. The Pursuit of Happyness, Eddie Murphy for his nomination for playing James "Thunder" Early (Donkey from Shrek) in Dreamgirls.
I almost forgot to mention my personal favorite movie from 2007 The Departed for winning Best Picture and a slew of other awards and Martin Scorsese finally winning best director. Finally, a movie that people actually went to see in the movies wins. Again congratulations.

No comments: